- Tested sterilization effectiveness for COVID-19
- Contained metal lath TLE made by own proprietary patented electro-optic manufacturing technology
- Generating strong electrolyzed water if only with tap water
- Produce strong sterilized and deodorized water in 3 minutes
- Smart Current Control fully satisfies Food and Drug safety standards
- Manufacture of different types of electrolyzed water depending on the type of additive (Salt: Sodium Hypochlorite, WI+: Hypochlorous Acid)
- High convenience using only water or water with a small amount of additives (food additives)
- Completed obtaining various accreditation reports
- Completed securing a variety of reliability data (Acute oral cavity, eye irritation, and skin irritation test completed)
- Medical devices for animals to be registered
- Conveniently spray electrolyzed water with semi-automatic spray head
Sterilization · Deodorization
99% of only natural ingredients and tap water
Safely responsible for health with Smart Current Control
Fast and Quickly in 3 minutes
Long-term sterilized water production possible
According to purpose, able to select and produce
All the year-round, Always humid bathroom! With Water Ionizer, Convenient Sterilization and deodorization!
Bedding, Sofas, and Clothing
Textiles are germs-friendly Water Ionizer can help easy deodorizationfor your bedding and clothing, which are hard to wash!
Wet kitchens are always full of germs. Please manage easily your favorite dishwashers, dishcloths, cutting boards,knives and the sink counters with Water Ionizer
Sterilization/ deodorization such as Hand sanitization, Pet products, Childcare products, in-car deodorization
Certification · Patent · Technology
COVID-19 Delta Variant
COVID-19 Delta Variant
|LOW Mode (1-minute operation)
|HIGH Mode (3-minute operation)
Add 400ml of tap water.
Add salt as necessary.
*Refer to the recipe book
Combine spray and water bottle and shake gently.
Place the spray water bottle on the body.
Press the operation button briefly to select the desired mode.
*Touch once: LOW Mode
**Touch twice: HIGH Mode
After the operation, spray if wherever you want.
Checklist Before Use
- Do not use in a closed space; use in a well-ventilated place.
- Do not intentionally inhale or drink. If excessive amounts are inhaled or consumed, seek medical attention.
- Do not spray in eyes. If it gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention if necessary.
- Wash your hands after use. Avoid contact with sensitive or injured skin.
- Please keep out of reach of children, infants or animals.
- Do not use near heaters or fires.
- Do not spray or inhale into the respiratory tract of humans or animals.
- When using for baby products or items that may come in contact with the mouth, rinse with running water after using electrolyzed water and dry.
- Electrolyzed water can be used to sterilize humidifiers, but do not operate the humidifier with electrolyzed water in it. After sterilization, rinse thoroughly with running water.
- Add water and salt in the correct amounts according to the instructions, and stir well before operation. It is normal for the warning mode to sound if the amount of water is small, if too much salt is added, or if the salt does not dissolve well.
- Use only the enclosed 99% purity refined salt and never add anything else. Do not use industrial salt (rock salt) or bamboo salt.
- Be sure to install the product horizontally and do not move the product during operation.
- Operate only once after adding salt. If operated multiple times, too high a concentration of electrolyzed water is produced.
- Do not operate the product more than 3 times in succession. There is a risk of fire due to overheating and damage to the device.
- Immediately after operating the device, the contact terminals of the main body and features may be hot. Be careful not to touch it.
- Please be careful as there is a risk of discoloration or deformation when using on textiles, leather, or metal.
- Do not store electrolyzed water in a drinking water bottle or store it in the refrigerator. It may be confused with drinking water.
- When pulling out the adapter plug, be sure to hold the plug body and pull it out. If you pull out the cord only by holding it, it may cause damage or electric shock.
- Make sure that water does not enter the adapter body.
- Do not touch the adapter or outlet with wet hands.
- If possible, use it alone in an outlet connected to an earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Do not insert electrically conductive objects such as metal into the feature. It may cause a malfunction.
- Do not disassemble or modify the device.
- If not used for a certain period of time, disconnect the adapter from the outlet.
- If the adapter is damaged, never disassemble or replace it arbitrarily. Please have it repaired or exchanged through customer service.
- Always use it safely according to the instructions in this manual.