Minimum Order Quantity
Production Lead Time
No lead time for production as it is available in stock
|Properties of Production
Sodium Hypochlorite (with salt)
Feature: 134X134X290(mm) (WxDxH)
Spray: 60X60X240(mm) (WxDxH)
Input AC 220V 60Hz
Output DC 9V 3.0A
|Spray: 300ml Pitcher: 1L
|ABS + PP
- Tested sterilization effectiveness for COVID-19
- Loaded double layered (Double layered Electrodes, DLE) metal lath made from proprietary patented electro-optic manufacturing technology
- Produce strong sterilized and deodorized water within 5 minutes.
- Smart Current Control circuit technology fully satisfies the Food and Drug Safety Standards
- Manufacture of different types of electrolyte depending on the type of additive (Salt: Sodium Hypochlorite, WI+: Hypo Chlorous Acid)
- High convenience using only water or water and a small amount of additives (food additives)
- High durability (excellent economics)
- Completed obtaining various accreditation reports
Powerful Sterilization · Deodorization
99% of only natural ingredients and tap water
Safely responsible for health with Smart Current Control
Fast and Quickly in 5 minutes
Produce long-term Sterilized water
According to purpose, able to select and produce
Sterilization of various kitchen tools, Removing residual pesticide from food ingredients and refrigerator and Sterilization and cleaning
99.9% deodorization of internal bacteria
Textiles which are hard to wash like bedding and sofas and mites removal and cleaning, Air purification
Hand sanitization, Sterilization/deodorization such as childcare products and In-car deodorization
Certification · Patent · Technology
|Single Mode (5 minutesoperation)
Pour 1L of tap water to the pitcher.
Add salt as necessary.
*Refer to the recipe book
Stir lightly in the pitcher with a long spoon.
Press the button briefly
After operation, add the electrolyzed water to the spray.
Sterilize or Deodorize with semi-automatic spray.
Checklist Before Use
- Do not use in a closed space; use in a well-ventilated place.
- Do not intentionally inhale or drink. If excessive amounts are inhaled or consumed, seek medical attention.
- Do not spray in eyes. If it gets into your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention if necessary.
- Wash your hands after use. Avoid contact with sensitive or injured skin.
- Please keep out of reach of children, infants or animals.
- Do not use near heaters or fires.
- Do not spray or inhale into the respiratory tract of humans or animals.
- When using for baby products or items that may come in contact with the mouth, rinse with running water after using electrolyzed water and dry.
- Electrolyzed water can be used to sterilize humidifiers, but do not operate the humidifier with electrolyzed water in it. After sterilization, rinse thoroughly with running water.
- Add water and salt in the correct amounts according to the instructions, and stir well before operation. It is normal for the warning mode to sound if the amount of water is small, if too much salt is added, or if the salt does not dissolve well.
- Use only the enclosed 99% purity refined salt and never add anything else. Do not use industrial salt (rock salt) or bamboo salt.
- Be sure to install the product horizontally and do not move the product during operation.
- Operate only once after adding salt. If operated multiple times, too high a concentration of electrolyzed water is produced.
- Do not operate the product more than 3 times in succession. There is a risk of fire due to overheating and damage to the device.
- Immediately after operating the device, the contact terminals of the main body and features may be hot. Be careful not to touch it.
- Please be careful as there is a risk of discoloration or deformation when using on textiles, leather, or metal.
- Do not store electrolyzed water in a drinking water bottle or store it in the refrigerator. It may be confused with drinking water.
- When pulling out the adapter plug, be sure to hold the plug body and pull it out. If you pull out the cord only by holding it, it may cause damage or electric shock.
- Make sure that water does not enter the adapter body.
- Do not touch the adapter or outlet with wet hands.
- If possible, use it alone in an outlet connected to an earth leakage circuit breaker.
- Do not insert electrically conductive objects such as metal into the feature. It may cause a malfunction.
- Do not disassemble or modify the device.
- If not used for a certain period of time, disconnect the adapter from the outlet.
- If the adapter is damaged, never disassemble or replace it arbitrarily. Please have it repaired or exchanged through customer service.
- Always use it safely according to the instructions in this manual.